随着经济环球化,商业国际化,与老外做生意越来越不是新鲜事儿,主管乃至老板都免不了和老外打交道,不懂英文可以找翻译,但终归沟通不便。自学英语?没有那么多精力,也没必要,结合实际运用,只要节制一些常用句子,效果就会大不一样。对买卖人来说,熟习以下6类语句就够用了。
1.商务
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的互助干一杯。
Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯!
Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货色的质量。
Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多理解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意供应样品和价格单给你。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。
Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!
Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最脱销。
Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销外洋许多地区。
I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你买卖兴隆。
This is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。
We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多模样形状和颜色可供选择。
2.价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再贬价了。
Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。
Can you cut down the price for me? 你们可以降落价格吗?
We can offer you discount terms. 我们可以向你供应折扣。
I can assure you our price is very favorable. 我可以担保我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price. 请给我们报最低价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 你的价格太高,我们不能接管。
I can't allow the price you ask for. 我不能赞许你们哀求的价格。
We can't cover our production cost at this price. 这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the prices on the list firm offers? 报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price. 这是最低价了。
Thank you for your inquiry. 感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices? 价格如何?
When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of delivery. 贵方报价时,请解释付款条件和交货韶光。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit. 我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
3.会谈与条约
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 我很高兴我们的会谈得到圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?我想该签条约了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement. 在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed. 由于条约某些问题尚未办理,以是在条约签署前仍需连续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract. 关于条约我想提出几点意见。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect. 合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。We can get the contract finalized now. 现在我们可以签订条约了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract? 关于条约你还有什么问题要问吗?
4.订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order? 你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you. 我们想订这种。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods? 你们订货的最低量是多少?
We postponed an order. 我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking, we can supply all kinds of goods. 一样平常来说,我们可以供应所有种类的货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it. 很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接管。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders. 我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order. 我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us. 如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible. 我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order. 订单中有一处须要修正。
5.运输
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 我们将按规定的韶光发货。
When can you make the balance shipment? 你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's discuss about the mode of transportation. 我们谈论一下运输办法吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use? 你建议我们用什么运输办法呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind? 你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods. 请确保在货色到达前我方可拿到精确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods? 我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery. 我们无法将交货韶光提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery. 十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery? 你们须要多永劫光发货?
6.付款
Do you accept payment by installments? 你赞许分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made? 你们采纳什么付款办法?
We expect payment in advance on first orders. 我们希望第一次订货哀求预支货款。
What are your terms of payment? 你们的付款条件是什么?
Do you accept D/P payment terms? 你们接管付款交单这种办法吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C? 这张信用证的有效期是多久?
福利派送:企业发展碰着瓶颈怎么办?花十几万和大把韶光学习EMBA真的值吗?不如听听“CEO百元发展课”吧。由各商学院EMBA课程提炼而成的100节佳构音频课,着眼实战,省钱更省时,内容包括企业管理、成本运营、计策运营、人才管理、财务管理、并购重组、风险掌握、上市辅导.......帮你提高管理效率,打破发展困局。每天只要15-20分钟,点亮管理聪慧,提升管理境界。详情请点击下面的“理解更多”!