一、应急表达,让老外秒懂的句子
◎ 预约韶光
1. Do you have free time this Tuesday?
这周二您有空吗?

2. Are you available this afternoon?
今天下午你有空吗?
3. Are you busy tonight?
今晚您忙吗?
4. I’d like to make an appointment this Friday afternoon.
我想要约在这个周五的下午。
5. Could I meet you this Friday afternoon?
周五下午我能来见您吗?
◎ 预约地点
6. What about the Holiday Restaurant?
假日餐厅怎么样?
7. Would you like to go to the bar with me?
你乐意和我一起去酒吧吗?
◎ 干系事宜
8. I’d like to talk about our products with you.
我想跟你谈一下我们产品的事情。
9. Could you arrange some time for us to talk about the contract?
你能安排个韶光,咱们谈谈条约的事情吗?
◎ 谢绝邀约
10.I’m afraid that I will have a meeting at that time.
恐怕那时我有会。
11.Sorry, I have a full schedule this Friday. What about next week?
不好意思,这周五我已经有安排了,下周怎么样?
12.Sorry, something changed, so we have to arrange themeeting on another day.
对不起,事情有些变动,我们不得不把会议安排在别的日子。
二、话题集锦,与老外对答如流
◎ 预约韶光
1. A: Hello, what can I do for you?
您好,我能帮您吗?
B: Could I make an appointment with Mr. Smith?
我能约一下史密斯师长西席吗?
2. A: Do you have any plans this afternoon?
今天下午您有事吗?
B: Sorry, I have another urgent matter.
不好意思,我有一些其他的紧急事情。
3. A: Could you give me about half an hour’s time?
您能给我半个小时的韶光吗?
B: Sorry, I have an urgent meeting to attend.
对不起,我有一个紧急会议要参加。
◎ 会面事宜
4. A: I’d like to make some trade arrangements with your company.
我想和你们公司谈一下贸易上的安排。
B: OK, I’ll arrange the time as soon as possible.
好的,我会尽快安排韶光的。
5. A: I’d like to have a long relationship with your company.
May I see you tomorrow morning to talk about it?
我想和贵公司长期互助,我来日诰日早上来和你谈怎么样?
B: Great, I’ll wait for you.
太好了,我会等您的。
6. A: I know that you are really interested in our products,
so how about talking further?
我知道您对我们的产品很感兴趣,我们深入地谈谈怎么样?
B: I think so.
我认为可以。
◎ 会面地点
7. A: I’ll wait for you at Holiday Restaurant.
我会在假日餐厅等您的。
B: OK, see you then.
好的,到时候见。
8. A: There will be a meeting in the meeting room, so come to my office to see me this Wednesday .
会议室里有会议举行,以是你来日诰日还是到我的办公室来找我吧。
B: OK, thank you so much.
好的,非常感谢您。
◎ 确认约定
9. A: Would you like to confirm this appointment?
您想要确认这次预约吗?
B: Yes, you can call me any time.
是的,你可以在任何韶光打电话给我。
10.A: May I know your name and number again, please? I’ll confirm your appointment with Mr. Smith.
请您再见告我一遍您的姓名和电话,我会确认一下您和史密斯师长西席的预约。
B: OK, my name is Jenny Black, and my number is 18810684756.
好的,我的名字是詹妮·布莱克,我的电话是18810684756。
◎ 谢绝邀约
11.A: I must go out this afternoon, so we have to arrange another day.
今天下午我必须出去,以是咱们还是约改天吧。
B: What about tomorrow?
来日诰日怎么样?
12.A: Sorry, I’m so busy these days that I can’t make time for you.
不好意思,这段韶光我很忙,以是挤不出韶光给你。
B: OK, let me know when you are available.
好吧,等你有韶光的时候见告我。