如何写出专业的英文邮件?本日小西为各位同学奉上100个最实用 最隧道的英文邮件句式。

自古深情留不住 总是套路得民气,句式,说白了便是套路。

如果能把下面这100个句式能灵巧利用,相信你连跟老板Argue 都会更加专业滴 。

Here we go.

商务英语 流利说 隐藏在外企英文邮件中的100个套路

1)Any comments will be much appreciated.

对付您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

2)As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

跟进我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待办理的议题。

3)As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于…

4)As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

5)As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的发卖点。

6)As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的…

7)as you requested... 根据贵方哀求…

8)Attached hereto... 附件是关于…

9)Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品操持书的草稿,请审查及评价。

10)Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

11)Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部利用。

12)Congratulation on your... 恭喜您...

13)Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

14)Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请关照我这个操持的进度?

15)Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

16)Due to circumstances beyond our control...由于情形超出我们的掌握...

17)For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联结Nadia。

18)from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

19)Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary. 希望上陈说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步谈论。

20)Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP. 希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快关照我。

21)Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble. 希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

22)I am convinced that... 我确信...

23)I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地见告你...

24)I am enclosing... 我附上...

25)I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没异议。

26)I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我十分高兴地关照你,我们已经赞许您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

27)I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 对付造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

28)I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/讯问/想关照你 有关…

29)I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

30)I apologize for the delay in... 对付...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

31)I appreciate very much that you... 我非常感激你...

32)I could appreciate it if you could... 如果你可以...我会很感激。

33)I don't feel too optimistic about... 我对...不太乐不雅观

34)I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的解释对你有所帮助。

35)I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回答。

36)I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。
我在想您你是否可以再详尽的解释一下,也便是再供应多一点干系细节。

37)I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

38)I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能不才周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

39)I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

40)I would like to apologize for... 我想就...道歉...

41)I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出韶光,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适宜的韶光。

42)If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

43)If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对付这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联结。

44)If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

45)If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你须要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

46)If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有须要,我们很乐意...

47)I'll keep you posted. 我会与你保持联系。

48)I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我本日要宣告一些坏。

49)I'm just writing to remind you of... 我只是写信来提醒您...

50)I'm really sorry about this. 这件事,我真的很抱歉。

51)I'm sorry about last time. 上次的事我很抱歉。

52)In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

53)In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

54)It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接管...

55)Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的韶光收到你的反馈。

56)Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你。

57)May I have your reply by April 5, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月5日前收到您的答复?

58)May we remind you that...? 我们想要提醒您...

59)Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请奉告我们你是否赞许这个方法。

60)Please be advised/informed that... 请被奉告...

61)Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

62)Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地供应全程支持。

63)Please find enclosed... 请查阅附件...

64)Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

65)Please keep me informed on the matter. 请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

66)Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请见告我。

67)Please let me know if this is suitable. 请让我知道这是否恰当。

68)Please note that... 请把稳...

69)Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough. 如果我的电话留言不足清楚,我深感抱歉。

70)Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, May 1. 抱歉,太迟回您在5月1日发给我的邮件。

71)Thank you all for your commitment and support. 感谢大家的承诺及支持。

72)Thank you for your help. 感激你的帮助。

73)Thank you for your participation. 感激你的参与。

74)Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感谢您的约请。

75)Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.感激你为我所做的统统。

76)Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 感激你的投入/澄清/信息。

77)There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

78)This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回答。

79)Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的讯问,我们的意见都没有改变。

80)We agree with you on... 我们赞许你在...的意见。

81)We apologize for not replying you earlier. 对付未能早一点复书给你,我们感到抱歉。

82)We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much

我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

83)We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知...

84)We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对付产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

85)We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地关照您...

86)We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我们很期待能得到您的回答。

87)We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。

88)We need your help. 我们须要你的帮助。

89)We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

90)We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议韶光表如下。

91)We wish to notify you that... 我们希望关照你...

92)We would be grateful if you could...如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

93)We would like to inform you that... 我们想要关照你...

94)With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效...

95)With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们本日在电话中的发言…

96)Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您复书如果您操持参加?

97)Would you please send us…? 你能否寄给我们…?

98)Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. 您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

99)Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激您快速的答复。

100)Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 很感激您的理解及互助。